Question
Posted by: Worried | 2004/12/05

Worried about pregnancy

I need advise from a expert PLEASE! My fiancee is 30wks pregnant. Last Night we decided to get intimate and while foreplay we noticed that she there was some blood on my hand. She has no pain and the baby is still moving. There was no further bleeding. She feels that everything is fine, but I just want an expert opinion on what it might have been. Please help me asap.

You could have caused some trauma to the vagina. Any bleeding in pregnancy should be assessed by a doctor though.

1
Posted by: me | 2004/12/06

I don't think any blood in pregnancy is good. I'd have her checked out by a gynae immdeiately.
Good luck.

Reply to me