Question
Posted by: Mpumi | 2007/11/30

Worried about Periods

I am 23 yrs of age and have a three year old son.My Problem is that I have hormonal imbalance and its hereditary because my mom has the same problem.Of now lately I have my periods so often I am not even sure its them or some other bleeding,T have been bleeding every week now and I have a bunch of pads that i am using.This is really heavy on me because i get dizzy spells and headaches.I went to see my doc and he said its the same as my mother and gave me iron supplements and said it will pass but also said i should consider having other babies now as this can lessen my chances of conceiving again,It stresses me because at some point my mom had to have hesterectomy done because of this so please help and I am considering getting on the pill just to regulate it as I was once on nuristrate and stopped.I have been going in so frequently since August now Its damn frustrating to have something that goes to three days for other women and three months for me.

The Pill sounds like a good idea unless you are planning another baby.