Posted by: Rob | 2007/07/26

Worried about my skin on Private Parts

Hallo Doc. I just want to know about a strange kind of "Goose-Bump" - Enlargement on my Private parts. The skin of my Scrotom has always been like oversised Goose-bumps in a Yellowish colour. The past few Weeks about four of them started to get larger. The biggest one is now about 5mm in diameter. I am married and has only sex with my wife. Should I be conserned and see someone, and if I should. who should I see? Thanks - Rob

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Rob

Thank you for visiting

You do not have to be concerned, as it sounds like if you have a mild case of folliculitis (infection of pubic hairs) of the scrotum. I recommend that you use Bactroban ointment for a period of seven days. The goose bumps is a normal feature of the scrotum.

If your condition persists after seven days and you are still concerned, you should consult a GP, in order for him/her to examine the area.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.