Question
Posted by: CLUE-LESS | 2004/10/15

worried about my FRIENDS

hi, my two best friend have been going out with eachother for about three years(they are living together at the moment)...i spoke to her the other night and she said that she wanted to move out cos he keeps pushing her around, but then i spoke to her last night and she said that everything was fine and that he wants her to have a baby, she told him no, what do i do to help he, she is only 20 years old and i know that if i was in her position i would NOT want a baby, she's too young, the guy that she is with is a wonderful person! what do i do to help her?

If she is being abused, she should call POWA. If she's indecisive, she should be cautious, and ABSOLUTELY NOT have a baby, which should never be embarked upon when a relationship is shaky. Babies are not glue, to fix a breaking relationship.