Question
Posted by: SANDRA | 2005/12/07

WORRIED ABOUT MY BEHAVIOUR

LAST YEAR I GOT OUT OF RELATIONSHIP WHERE PARTNER LIED TO ME AND CHEATED ON ME.I AM IN A NEW RELATIONSHIP WHERE PARTNER STARTED LYING TO ME 3 MONTH AGO.NOW I AM CHECKING HIS E-MAIL ALMOST EVERY 1/2 HOUR IT IS LIKE I HAVE BECOME OBSSED WITH IT, BUT IT SHOWS ME THAT WHAT HE SAYS AND WHAT IS THERE IS 2 DIFFERENT THINGS. BY LYING ABOUT THESE THINGS AND ME KNOWING THAT IT IS A LIE HE MAKES ME FEEL THAT I AM LOSING MY MIND.

Does sound rather obsessed, doesn't it. But if you have truly confirmed that he is such a liar, about important things, why are you still with him ?

4
Posted by: sandra | 2005/12/07

Thanx all, I know it is not nice to snoop.And I feel like a criminal for doing that, but I have confronted him about an e-mail that he send by accident to me (it was ment for another woman) and he said it was nothing and a once of but it was not the case and that was the only way to check whether he is lying or not.I also found other e-mails and he also lie about those woman says that he only get jokes but i found letters asking to go with to parties ect........

Reply to sandra
Posted by: Whattodo | 2005/12/07

Walk away. Why do you want to be in a relationship where there is no trust, where you know your partner is lying to you. Seriously, why do this to yourself?

Reply to Whattodo
Posted by: Liza | 2005/12/07

A relationship without trust is a relationship that is going nowhere. You either have to sit with him and tell him that you have trust issues, and that his behaviour has made you suspicious, OR you need to break off the relationship.

If he becomes defensive or aggressive and refuses to discuss the problem, then the relationship should be ended. Easier said than done and its up to you to make the final decision.

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Friend | 2005/12/07

If you have to check your partners email or cellphone secretly, you have a problem, I understand where you coming from, and I think its very painful, but you must learn to love like you have never been hurt before or you will never find true happiness...trust your partner until he gives you reason not to...be gentle on yourselve and him.....if you really love him.

Its going to drive you insane to check his messages, if you doing it now, stop doing it.

Reply to Friend