Question
Posted by: sunflower | 2004/11/12

worried about discharge, also no period

My last period started 9th October, and i went off the pill just then (triphazil, was on it for 18 months). We used condoms all the time, except one day, about the 25 Oct.. Could there be a chance of me falling pregnant? We have used condoms all along since.
Also since just before then i have had a white discharge and it is still continuing, in this week for about 2 days it was yellow.. I was have suppose to get my period about then, but sometimes it is very late, but i have never had discharge before.. i feel the normal breast tenderness as just before a period.

What is the white mostly no smell? Theyellow did smell a bit, can't explain like what.
And with a pregancy test the weekend i could find out if i am pregnant.. tho I wouldn't mind if i am :)

It may just be your body adjusting to being off the Pill though pregnancy is a possibility.
The discharge could be an infection. Have it checked out.

2
Posted by: mpumi | 2004/11/13

Firstly it is not totally impossible to fall pregnant outside O...yu could be pregnant and yu wont necessarily expirience the same discomforts as other women but then check the discharge with a gynae....good luck

Reply to mpumi
Posted by: dr anonymous | 2004/11/13

Wait to miss your period by a week. Then do a home urine preg test. If negative & the abnormal discharge continues, consult your doctor.

Reply to dr anonymous