Posted by: ZEXEON | 2008/07/20

It feels as if I don' t fit in. My husband tells me " jy weird"  just for doing things my way and asked him to stop saying that. Why can' t he just leave me alone. Sometimes I' m scared that he would have me admitted then I start stressing about it and think that maybe I must commit suicide to prevent this and then I remember that my last attemps landed me in hospital anyway and thats the last place I want to be and then I get very anxious. I' m very tense and selfconcious around people I even got stomach pain, and later pain like sombody is pressing on my chest so I drank Purata and Z-Dorm and fell asleep. Now I feel good after wakeing up. I just think I must avoid having contact with other people just that I feel sterssed around till I feel myself again, cause I don' t want to drink pills (which can' t be good for you) the whole time. Maybe I must meet new people that don' t know me. There is many things I would like to tell my husband but seeing you can' t trust anybody its better to keep it to myself and many he says ' mens kan nie met joupraat nie'  maybe its better that way, I can intertain myself. How do I get rid of the worry of being admitted and that other people also might think I' m weird?

Maybe he keeps on saying that because he can see that it bothers you --- if you could manage to ignore such comments, it'd spoil his fun. There is absolutely no way he could have you compulsorily admitted to any hospital without extremely good grounds, and the agreement of doctors who had asessed you. Not only should you not think of killing yourself ( why punish yourself because he happens to disagree with you about something ? ) --- but by talking about that, you open up a risk, as the only grounds for compulsory admission is that someone is believed to be a danger to themselves and/or to others.
From the sound of it, you may be suffering from a condition like a chronic Anxiety Disorder, which generally responds well to treamtent, and you would be wise to voluntarily arange to see a good local psychiarist for a full assessment and advice --- medications otherwise also used to treatdepression are often more useful in anxiety disorder than the tranquillizers like you have taken before ; and CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) is an excellent form of counselling which teaches you to gain control of the situation and limit and control your anxiety.
Other people probably don't notice anything, except perhaps that you might appear to be anxious. You can learn to control this and feel more confident --- and then maybe, ot right now, take on the issues with your husband, and maybe even eventually marriage counselling.