Question
Posted by: jeniet | 2008/01/08

worried

my little one is 3 years old, we are struggling to conceive now for 2 years and nothing is happening. Went to the doctor and everything is fine. Is there anyone out there who experienced the same thing?

Dear Janiet

In the first instance I would assume that as part of your investigation you had an evaluation of the fallopian tubes and also a full hormone profile blood test. In addition it would be highly advisable that the sperm analysis be done as there could be significant changes over the past two to three years.Should all the above be normal then simple ovulation monitoring by means of urine LH testing kits together with planned intercourse for the period of two to six months is required.