Question
Posted by: Newbie2007 | 2007/12/11

worried

Dear Doc,

I am now 8 days over due with my period. the lase three months I have been late but after 3 or 4 days my period started, this is the first time that it has been this long.

When do I have to start getting worried if i might be pregnant? My friends all say wait two weeks and then get worried. I had all the period pains and mood swings and all that but that was all?

My mom said tht it might be rom the stress. this time of the year we are all uner stress and i just went onto blod pressure pills and I was wondering if that could be the cause?

Please can someone give me some much needed advice?

If you are having unprotected sex, pregnancy is a possibility. Blood pressure tablets would not cause this. Stress can cause a delayed period but, if this has happened before, there may be an underlying problem.