Question
Posted by: Jayz | 2007/08/21

Worried

I have been married to my husband for 2 months now and we have alot of problems he always puts his family first and doesent realise that me and my daughter should be put first yesterday we had a big fight actually we have been fighting alot lately because of his family.So i couldent stand it anymore so i packed my backs and left i dont know if i did the right thing because i know he loves me and i love him alot but i also think i cant stand the fact of living with his parents anymore and want to be on our own .When i asked him if we could talk and try sort our problems out he said his to tired and i am always nagging him but i feel we need to talk and sort out things thats the only way we will know what each other feels.i really dont now what to do anymore i love him and want things to work out between us .Pliz help

Why not tell him that you know he loves you, and that you really love him, but these points of friction are causing too much trouble, and invite him to join you in seeing a marriage counsellor ? Don't the pair of you have a plan to get your own place before too long ? Isn't it OK to live with his parents until a better option becomes available ?