Question
Posted by: m | 2007/07/27

Worried

My mother suffers from osteo-arthritis (hope I spelled correct). She has had it for years. She suffers with the pain very much and sometimes she can hardly walk. She has been using osteo-eeze/osteo-freeze, but it does not seem to help anymore. Can u please give me advice on what I can get her? She is on heart and blood pressure medication, so, I'm not sure what to get her.

How is Moducare and can she use it with her other medication?

Kind Regards

M

Expert ImageArchive

Dear M,

You don't say how old you mother is or where she is suffering from the OA. Both of these can make a difference to her treatment possibilities. If you can advise me on these details and then I will endeavour to provide a detailed answer for you.

Best wishes,

Dr. Gary Riley