Question
Posted by: Jaq | 2007/05/15

Worried

Saturday night my gf was sleeping over. After my parents went to bed, she came to my room and wake me up. She sat on my and we start kissing and "broek-naai", but I realised the she does'nt have a panty on. One thing let to another and I took my pants of aswell. We did not had sex, but we rubbed agains each other and she made me cum. After that she went on rubbing herself on my for about 2 minutes so that she can also orgasm. Now we are stressed out that she might be pregnant. Could some of my semen went into her and make her pregnant?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Jaq

if your penis was not inside her vagina when you ejaculated then it is extremely unlikely that she would be pregnant - in future please wear a condom - pregnancies can occur when people do things 'in the moment' without thinking.

the legal age for sex in RSA is 16 years

3
Posted by: nick | 2007/07/05

The pill will protect you against pregnancy but not std's like hiv, herpies etc

Reply to nick
Posted by: Jaq | 2007/05/17

I don't know what i would have done. I tell you one thing. When you busy you don't think about stuff like that. The thing is oral sex is not enough for us anymore. Its nice and all, but we want to know what it feels like to climax inside of eachother. We acctually want to do it, but are still too scared. I know I must get condoms, but it will kill the mood if we have to stop to fit a condom. Will it be safe if we go by the pill for her?

Reply to Jaq
Posted by: Worried | 2007/05/16

Maybe next time you should consider the consequences of your actions beforehand. If you do not have all the facts regarding sex, maybe you are to young to enjoy the deed. What would you have done if she had been pregnant????

Reply to Worried