Question
Posted by: Thug | 2007/04/18

Worried

I had sex with my boyfriend on 15.04.07 and we never use a condom, for the past two days my urine has been a very dark yellow and looks so strong compared to my normal urine. I also have discharge wich is not smelly or itchy or anything like that. I know when you have a STD your vagina gets itchy and sore and the discharge smells but this is not the case with me, I'm just worried about the colour of my urine and also the sudden discharge. Could i have a STD that doesnt have the normal STD symtems?

It could be an STD or you could have a bladder infection.
Have your doctor check it out.

2
Posted by: Thug | 2007/04/18

Thanks LOLO, i can admit that im not a water fan, two glasses of water are enough for me for the day sometimes even 1. I'll start drinking more water.

Reply to Thug
Posted by: LOLO | 2007/04/18

hi

the urine colour sometime changes because you lack water on your body, you need to drink water as much as you can but if urine is burning then you need to see the doctor.

Goodluck

Reply to LOLO