Question
Posted by: Milky | 2007/04/18

Worried

I had sex with my boyfriend on 15.04.07 and we never use a condom, for the past two days my urine has been a very dark yellow and looks so strong compared to my normal urine. I also have discharge wich is not smelly or itchy or anything like that. I know when you have a STD your vagina gets itchy and sore and the discharge smells but this is not the case with me, i'm just worried about my urine thats changed colour and also the discharge. Could i have a STD that doesnt have STD symtems?

Dear Milky
No it does not sound like an STD - just drink more water. It could be the normal changing of the discharge due to your hormonal cycle. I am going to preach to you - it only takes ONE sexual encounter with a Herpes infected person to give herpes to you for life ( and aids and babies for that matter) PLEASE use a condom in future.