Question
Posted by: MEL | 2007/02/27

WORRIED

Hi guys. I would like to know if i should test or not. I was on the triphisal for 3 months till the 15th Nov 06, then got my periods twice in Dec, Jan once and its now the end of Feb, and havent received my periods. I was suppose to have it on the 21st already. My breast r tender, my tummy gramps like when i get my periods. Should i wait & see what happends. I never missed periods before.

It could be your body readjusting to stopping the Pill, but pregnancy is also a possibility, so do the test.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2007/02/27

You can do a test, it sounds like you are pregnant but a do a test to be sure:)

Reply to Maya