Question
Posted by: noyanda | 2006/11/08

worried

I thought I am the only one who has a problem with Xhosa boyfriend until I saw the last email my boyfriend is the same as that one last time he told me he wants to marry me because he want to balance his finances and he also has a daughter whom he spoils more than anyone, everytime he talks he will bring the subject that he is financially broke, and that he needs someone who will uplift him

As kat implies, it rather depends on how you see yourself --- it sounds like a very business-like arangement from his side --- he wants a sugar-mommy who will pay for everything and ensure that his daughter remains spoiled --- what on earth would be in it for you ?

2
Posted by: Soooorry | 2006/11/08

Gal run and run so fast you can't look back. He is already telling you that you will have to sponsor the relationship and if you get into this kind of relationship then you have no excuse to leave when things go bad because you already know he will not meet you half way. RUN.

Reply to Soooorry
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/08

tell him to take a hike, you are not his bank.

Reply to kat