Question
Posted by: WHY | 2006/04/03

WORRIED

I HAVE A HUSBAND WHO DOES NOT CARE ABOUT MONEY IN WEEKEND'S TIME HE CAN SPEND R800 AND JUST TELLS IS JUST MONEY. I SOMETIMES FEEL LKE DIVORCING HIM PLEASE HELP.I ALSO WANT TO ADOPT HE IS NOT INTERESTED.

Sounds odd that you two would think so very differently about these issues, and yet you mention this as if it is a relatively recent discovery. Has he always been like this, but you're recently finding it harder to accept, or has he changed ? Can you persuade him to join you in marriage counselling ( eg through FAMSA ) to explore such issues and see if the pair of you can resolve them ?