Question
Posted by: ANONOMOUS | 2005/12/13

WORRIED

HI, MY PROBLEM IS IVE BEEN ON THE INJESTION FOR 5 YRS AND ALL THIS TIME NEVER EXPERIENCED SPOTTING OR LBLEEDING, NOW I NOTICE I HAVE BEEN SPOTTING AND HAVE TERRIBLE PAIN LIKE PERIOD PAINS WHICH I NEVER EXPERIENCED SINCE IM USING THE INJECTION.. THERE IS BLOOD IM MY DISCHARGE AND WHEN I HAVE SEX AS WELL... IM TOO SCARED TO HAVE SEX FOR FEAR OF FALLING PREGNANT AND THIS IS CAUSING A PROBLEM IN MY RELATIONSHIP.. ALSO AFTER I HAVE SEX OR GET AROSED I FEEL NAUSOUS...AND THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE IVE BEEN SEXUALLY ACTIVE... WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM. ALSO NOT IM TERRIFIED OF GYNE VISIT HAD BAD EXPERIENCE WHEN I GAVE BIRTH TO BOTH MY KIDS

As you had no problems wth the injection for 5 years, it is likely that something else is causing your symptoms, such as a problem with the uterus or cervix. I gather that you have not had a gynae check-up for some time. Unfortunately, the only way to know if there is a probelm is to see a gynaecologist. Try to find someone that you are comfortable with.