Question
Posted by: Lilly | 2005/12/12

worried

Ten years ago i had a boyfriend whom we had a relationship for less than 6 months it did not last long i was a bit young and not serious with anything then, we end up breaking the relationship , Now we recently met again and we decided to see one another again he is being honest and giving me all the necessary attention . he is in a process of divorce and has two kids my problem is his wife has excess to come to his house anytime which gives me a bit of a problem wondering that if she can come anytime is it not possible for them to continue where they left off,
When i ask why is she so welcome in your place he said because he is staying with the children , but i am worried anything can happen. I even think the relationship is a mistake.

Be very cautious about the problems of entering into a relationship with someone on the rebound, indeed, someone still in the process of a divorce.

2
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/12

This is a messy situation & you should feel uncomfy.
And probably a good thing is too get out.
You will always feel like a third wheel there.
Let them just sort out their issues. Let them both be able to go on with their lives, or break it completely. But dont think you should be involved in that process.

Seems like the timing was wrong again for the two of you.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Blue Eyes | 2005/12/12

Hi Lilly, oopsie....bit of a scenario. Whilst he is still in the process, his wife can have as much access, cause she is after all still his wife. Don't question him too much or he will run, because he will feel pressured. I would say that you should lay low for a while, just until the divorce is finalised. Believe me, you don't want to get caught up in a divorce battle or come between a mother and her children.

Reply to Blue Eyes