Question
Posted by: Dale | 2005/12/07

Worried

I am a 24 years old lady going out with a 28 years old guy. The thing is that we had an unprotected sex the other day and i am already two days late. What is worrying me is that he says he is not ready for a child at least not until we get married.

And what is worse is that we have been going out for 4 months now what should i do please dont judge me try to help me!

This is not a question for a psychiatrist, but for a gynae

3
Posted by: Friend | 2005/12/07

Dont feel bad, this happens all the time to many of the best of us. I recently had a friend who was 22 whos girlfriend was 19 they had to tell their parents, who after soem difficulty accepted it and are now so looking forward to the baby. talk to him about it, get a test done first, but he must be with you and help you before you test. This child could be the blessing you need in your life and you dont have to get married for the sake of the child pls dont make that mistake.

Reply to Friend
Posted by: Hey | 2005/12/07

He is ready for unprotected sex but not for a child until he is married? Time to get married then.

Reply to Hey
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/07

Do a pregnancy test to make sure.

Then if its negative...dont make the same mistake 2x

If its positive, descuss the options with him.

Reply to Delene