Question
Posted by: summer | 2005/07/12

worried

I posted a message yesterday stating that I started taking th eNu-Isterate yesterday after being off iffor +/- 6 months, I was on it for about more than 8 yrs.

Last night I had sex and condom we used broke. Can I fall pregnant?

If you had unprotected sex on the same day as the injection, there is a possibility of pregnancy.

3
Posted by: SUMMER | 2005/07/12

DON'T WORRY DEE. BOUGHT THE TABS. PRICE R47.00 FOR TWO TABS.

THX AGAIN

Reply to SUMMER
Posted by: SUMMER | 2005/07/12

Hi, Dee

Thx for the response.

do u by any chance know the cost of this pill.

WIll go and get some today?

Reply to SUMMER
Posted by: Dee | 2005/07/12

Yes it is possible as your body may not have adjusted to the contraceptive.You need to go to your local pharmacist and ask for the morning-after pill. I know a brand called Norlevo.It consists of two small pills take one immidiately with your meals and another 12 hours laterYou need to go ASAP before a 72 hours deadline.Good luck

Reply to Dee