Question
Posted by: Ray | 2005/01/13

Worried

I am 25yrs old and my husband and I would like to have a baby.
I am very worried about it since my eldest sister was born mentally and physically disabled, my mother has a still born baby after her, and then I was born, very normal, and so were my 2 other siblings. Please advise if I am at any risk. What precautions can I take, and how will I know.

It really depends on the causes of the mental disability and the stillbirth. Ask your mother about this.

1
Posted by: Francis | 2005/01/13

You are at risk, but just remember that is years ago and with today's tech you would be in good hands.

There are nothing to take, but the dr's will look after you with open eyes. Just remember that no problem or concern must be to big to handle for the doctor. If he/she does not care go to another doctor A S A P don't wait until it is too late.

Goodluck

Reply to Francis