Question
Posted by: apple | 2005/01/12

worried

I would like to know if you have unbalanced hormones has that got to do with the brain funcioning?I will be sitting and i will hit a dizzy spell my head does a 360C.I dont understand i go to doctors and tell them i get dizzy they say there is nothing wrong with me.Should i go to a neuorolgists to check me this is so worrying i cand even go out becasue i am scared i faint.Thanks

Apple, I doubt that it has anything to do with your hormones, but it is definitely not normal. It might be due to blood pressure problems, blood sugar problems, epilepsy, middle ear problems and a host of other disorders. The best would be to see a specialist physician and have it sorted out. Good luck.