Question
Posted by: GIrl 16 | 2005/01/11

worried

Message:

i skipped the"pill" 4 like 2 days on the third day i took the 2 i skipped and also that days pill. Ive been taking it like normal since that, so i would just like 2 know,can i get pregnant now, because i skipped those pills,although i drank them eventually? and also i did a ovulation calculation and unfortunatly those days i skipped, i had sex, but the calculation said, i was ovulating those 2days. So whats the chances of me being pregnant?

Please see answer to your previous posting.

1
Posted by: Lulu | 2005/01/11

If he ejaculated inside you, then your chances of pregnancy are pretty high. Girl, if you miss, then you have to wait two weeks to a month to be safe again !

I am assuming that "Girl 16" means you're 16 years old ? I hope you have thought out carefully what you'd do if you were pregnant and who would take care of you. It is a serious responsibility and life-changing event.

Good Luck !

Reply to Lulu