Question
Posted by: Friend | 2005/01/10

Worried

Dear Cyberdoc,

I am 31 weeks pregnant, remember i asked you if it could be a result of intercourse i had in March and you said no. I was with someone else in June and i guess it must be his baby. So please help me understand why i am so worried that it could be the guy i was with in March's baby. I worry all the time. Am i insane?

Please help, thanks.

Friend, the fact of the matter is that if the pregnancy was due to sex you had in March 2004, you would have had the baby by now. There is no debating about that. Good luck

1
Posted by: Wander | 2005/01/11

Now 'Friend' slightly confused about your questions you state you are 31 weeks pregnant so you should be given birth sometime at the end of February so if you count 9 months back that ends up at June so whoever you slept with back then made you pregnant as once can only be pregnant for 9 month so you do the maths and see what you come up with. Does the 'June guy know you are pregnant?

Reply to Wander