Question
Posted by: Nobantu | 2005/01/04

Worried

I am a 32 years old woman and I dont have a boyfriend. Eversince I was raped at the age of 25 I hated men more than anything.

The problem with me now is that I have been masturbating all these years. One day it just felt like I was on top of the roof while masturbating, it felt like seriously somebody was on top of me. And then the next day I started to be very sick. I went to the doctor but did not say what happened. As I have developed sores all over my body and after that my tummy became very big as I am talking I have gained wait and I am very scared.

I think the lord is punishing me.

And the other thing is that I cant feel my vagina any more and my breast has developed what could be the cause.

I am very worried. What will happen if I get a guy

It sounds like you have not recovered from the trauma of the rape. Your symptoms could be psychological. I would suggest that you see your GP and ask him/her to refer you appropriately.

1
Posted by: Jackie | 2005/01/04

Hi Nobantu

I am sorry to hear about your rape. I hope you are ok.

Regarding your bodily changes, maybe it would be best to visit your doctor and find out why you are developing these symptoms.

Reply to Jackie