Question
Posted by: help | 2004/11/18

worried

i have neva had sex,,im still a virgin,,im 18,,have a bfrend,,we were fooling around,,,,,coz things got heated up.....but he never put it in...just rubbed against me..we were naked.,,,,the thing is i have not got my period for a month and a half,,,,now,,,,,,,do u think i could be pregnant,,if yes,,,,how is it possible to be pregnant in that way,,,,when it never went in,,,and if im pregnant,,i'd be a pregnant virgin,,does this make sense,,,,or maybe my cycle got messed up due to my exam stress,,,,,

If your boyfriend ejaculated over your perineum, you could fall pregnant. Do a pregnancy test to find out.

Bst wishes

2
Posted by: Tyra | 2004/11/18

The best thing is to start getting yourslef to the gynae, you need to update yourself on everything about sex and pregnancy NOW!! there is alot of things you dont know, ask your gynae she/he will tell you everything you need to know, believe me i was in the same pos as you luckily i went to a gynae and she told me everything... If it turns out you arent pregnant, be more careful next time, and dont just give up your virginity to just anyone, it is not worth it!!

Reply to Tyra
Posted by: Francis | 2004/11/18

You can get pregnant that way. If he ejaculated on you and some went in, then there are a good chance that you might be pregnant.

You must also give more detail like when (date) was your last LMP and when did you fool around. Ovulation happens round about 14 days before your next period, so if you fooled around 2 weeks before your period then you should rather buy a pregnant test for about R30 at the pharmacy or go to a clinic so that they can do test.

Reply to Francis