Question
Posted by: help | 2004/11/18

worried

i have neera had sex,,im still a virgin,,im 18,,have a bfrend,,we were fooling around,,,,,coz things got heated up.....but he never put it in...just rubbed against me..we were naked.,,,,the thing is i have not got my period for a month and a half,,,,now,,,,,,,do u think i could be pregnant,,if yes,,,,how is it possible to be pregnant in that way,,,,when it never went in,,,and if im pregnant,,i'd be a pregnant virgin,,does this make sense,,,,or maybe my cycle got messed up due to my exam stress,,,,,

Expert ImageTeen expert

given that you haven't had intercourse then you cannot be pregnant. People's menstrual cycles can be affected by stress so this may be the explanation.

The only way you will really know is to have a test. You can do this by buying one from a pharmacy, or going to your doctor.

As always I recommend that even if 'fooling around' to use condoms, as one thing can lead to another....

So be safe!

1
Posted by: Sheryl | 2004/11/18

Why don't you ask this question 2 the gynaeDoc(Expert)

Reply to Sheryl