Question
Posted by: ndati | 2004/10/18

worried

i have been having a whitish cream discharge from my vagina for the past two weeks. it does not smell at all but it is a lot of it that comes out. i started itching badly around my clitoris, and i also experience a discomforting pain in my lower abdomen. i last had sex three months ago. i have since lost interest in sex. i cannot afford to see a gynae because i do not work and it is very costly, i dont have the money. could u please tell me what is wrong with me. what are the names of medications that i can find from pharmacies or any health stores??????i am realy desperate

Consult a pharmacist for anti-fungal agents. SOunds like candida.