Question
Posted by: Stressed. | 2004/02/26

WORRIED

Dear Doc...

Please help !
In October 2003 i went for an abortion and a DNC.
After the procedure I bled for 15 days and I had to go in again for a DNC.
I started taking the pill ( Nordette ) which i then changed to the 2 mnth injection in January 2004.
My last period ended around the 21 January and I started with the injection on the 22 January.
Today is the 26 February 2004 and I still have not got my period.
Do u think that I might be pregnant ?
Please help....!!!!

You are most likely not having a period because of the injection. This is one of its effects.

1
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/02/26

No I would not think so. I was also on the 2month injection and my periods stopped immediately and did not return until 2 months AFTER i decided to stop the injection to fall pregnant.

This is one of the positives about the injection, is the fact that your period stops

Reply to Kippie