Question
Posted by: Reggie | 2003/12/08

Worried

My father was shot dead in June 1993. The person responsible for his death is living with me and my mother, sisters and brothers in the same house. I have been trying to avoid it but it keeps haunting me. I lost a lot of weight and I do not feel comfortable. Please help me.

Dear Reggie,
We really need more details from you, please post them in a second message. If there was some excellent reason for this man to have killed your father, in self-defense or in protecting you and your family, this should surely be less confusing and troubling for you. If it was murder --- why has he not been charged and tried ?
Whatever the reason for the death, it is clear that this is deeply upsetting to you, and you deserve some counselling to help you talk this through and deal with the many issues it gives rise to.
I look forward to us seeing your new, fresh message, with more details about what happened.

3
Posted by: Jan | 2003/12/08

It is very sad to lose someone you love, sorry for your loss. You don't say why this man killed your father, but I agree with Lolo if we are right in thinking this man protected you.. If your father was abusing your mother and you guys, and this guy protected you, be thankfull that this man intervened.
your mom may also feel sad that you lost your dad this way, but it was for the best (if you were abused)
How is this man treating you?

Reply to Jan
Posted by: lolo | 2003/12/08

Was the killer protecting you guys? If so, I do not think he should go to prison.

Reply to lolo
Posted by: ? | 2003/12/08

Why is he not in prison?

Reply to ?