Question
Posted by: EEuuw | 2007/05/02

Worms

I recently disovered a worm in the toilet bowl after I flushed, i read a bit on the internet and heres my question, I have been suffering from vaginal infections for a long time now, (am being treated by docter) sometimes its better but now it came back. I read that worms can have a effect on the vagina, causing itching, burning etc. I sometimes expereince sharp pains there and a lot of burning and discharge. After meds for bacterial inf it went away, I used to get really bad sugar cravings, 3 days after the meds it went completely away. Now that symtoms are back (2 months later) the cravings are back and I eat sweet things like theres no tomorrow, I can't stop myslef. Can this have an effect like that. I'm also really bloated with stomach problems?

Dear eeuuw
De-worm yourself - Zentel works very well - repeat after 2 weeks. All these symptoms could be worm related! The thin white worms are usually called hairworms and one picks it up in the soil. If the worm has segments it could be a tape worm - this one picks up in undercooked meat usually.