Question
Posted by: MeMe | 2007/03/01

Worms

Ok Cyberdoc i have used Zentil 2 days ago and de-wormed the dog but still have these nasties.
What's the next step?

Subject: Worms
Posted by: MeMe
Message:
I discovered for the first time i have worms and checked on the net and type i have are pinworms.
I started 2 weeks ago with D-worm and then Vermox and another type and cannot get rid of these buggers.
I always was my hands but i have a dog that could be the cause.
i also grind on my teeth
Any suggestions of a really good de-wormer.
Need help asap.

Date: 26/2/2007

Subject:
Posted by: Cyberdoc
Message:
Dear MeMe
Try Zentil and de-worm the dog as well! You can buy worm medication for the dog at any supermarket or petshop.
Date: 26/2/2007

Dear MeMe
Zentel is not a poison, so does not work instantly - it takes a while as it interferes with the worms' metabolism

"If the patient is not cured after three weeks, a second course of treatment may be given. No special procedures, such as fasting or purging, are required."
http://home.intekom.com/pharm/smith_kb/zentel.html