Question
Posted by: Bienks | 2007/02/23

Working with idiots

Not sure if this is the right site...

I just need to know what steps can be taken. I've got this terrible fear of ants. I know it sounds silly... But now my colleagues makes a joke out of it. They always call me somewhere and show ants to me. Or they'll come to my desk with ants. Then my whole day is ruined because I get very jumpy after seeing it. Everybody laughs over it. Even my boss. I've explained so nicely to them I've got this fear. And they can also see it upsets me, but they won't stop... I've even slap the one woman here at work. She was angry at me for a day and just kept on doing it. It's not even young people. 30+ in age. I don't know what to do anymore...

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Bienks you ar ebeing bullied and victimised - unfair and illega. Act now contact deptt labour,union,labour lawyer.

1
Posted by: nthabi | 2007/05/03

Bienks

U r being Victimized, what ever you phobia is, they should respect you and not make fun of you

I also agree act now or forever hold your paece........................

Reply to nthabi