Question
Posted by: Blossom | 2005/07/07

Working enviroment?

We are a small firm and only have women, thing is I can not stand it anymore the back-stabbing, I am better then you, I look better, dress better…in all honesty I love my work, I love what I do but these women are terrible, always competing.
They don’t care about anything else but themselves and I can not stand it…. should I change my job…(I suck with interviews) or continue working with these women…
There are always fights between them…. even myself…. I just ignore them and stay on my own…just wish I would have had an office outside…
What should I do?

,,,,,

1
Posted by: *Angel* | 2005/07/07

Blossom,

I have the same problem just one dif I have men working with me aswell and they too can get bitchy and also stab you in the back.

My advice get youself some headphones and listen to music and stay out of their way don't even talk with them when they discuss someone else just walk away . Normally I'm first at work so everyone is forced to greet me first when they walk in and if they do I say hi and if they don't I just ignore them I found that this works I just keep to my work and that is it I don't go out of my way to try and be nice and normally they are the ones running to me to chat .

So try it maybe it will work, oh yes and always be honest I say what I want to say and if someone talks about me and I get to know about it I just go sraight to that person and ask him/her what their problem is and it just does not happen again because they know now that I will confront them head on.

best of luck

Reply to *Angel*