Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/05

Work Related Frustrations

Hi there,
I created a simplified spreadsheet to capture the data regarding projects and related info and made it filter because we do not have systems that can manage this yet. They constantly now want to change it and split it apart, making it cumbersome and difficult to manage. I am so despondent about this as well as angry. Do I just do what they ask, it is making want to come to work even less than before?

Some people are just to darn dumb to appreciate an elegant solution to their problems. And sometimes those in charge don't actually know what they want or need, until they see the solution, and then they change the problem. It's like one of those annoying people who change the topic whenever they're losing the argument. Look on them as functionally impaired, and try to be kindly.

3
Posted by: Paul | 2004/11/05

I hope your weekend is fine bt

Reply to Paul
Posted by: BT | 2004/11/05

Thanks Inc, you too. I am quiet as unable to say much today, keeping to myself a bit.
Will put it behind me for the weekend - I showed my displeasure.
You have a great weekend as well.

Reply to BT
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/05

Hi BT... I'm so glad to hear from you... You were so quiet today.
I don't know how to sort out your problem at work... just relax... it's the weekend... don't think about it again until Monday.
Hope you have a great weekend!

Reply to Inc