Question
Posted by: LEBO | 2007/07/24

WORK PROBLEMS

I WAS ON MATERNITY LEAVE,WHEN I CAME BACK I FOUD THAT THE PERSON WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO HOLD FOR ME HAD TAKEN OVER MY JOB.THE MANAGER IS NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT AS SHE SAID THAT SHE DIDIN'T KNOW WHEN I WAS COMING BACK.ITS BEEN THREE WEEKS NOW AND NOTHING 'S BEEN DONE.I WNT TO OUR HR BUT STILL NO HELP.WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO? PLEASE HELP

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

It is not acceptable to come back from Maternity Leave and to find that your job has been taken. It is suggested that you contact the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration as soon as possible to complete a referral form LRA 7.11. The Commission will order that you go back into your initial position.

MICHAEL BAGRAIM