Question
Posted by: gat v.......l | 2005/12/12

Work issues

I am going crazy, being with my present company for 5 and a half years always been very happy in my job being Secretary/ PA/ receptionist. A new HR manager started a year ago and from the first minute she was on my case ie: not recieving message then complaining about everything I do, Had it out with her on email and she reckons we have apersonallity clash my answer back was I am here to work and are definetly to old to have a personallity clash with anyone. to make the story shorter she has gone so far to try her best I was consouled by HR on one previous occasion now I am being disciplined on Wednesday what can I do to make this women change I need my job and don't really want to find something else please HELP what prosedure can I follow in my hearing to make people see she drives me crazy. In one year sice she joined the company I had more shit than in five years.

Sounds like someone with enormous skills at ruining HR joind your company ! What on earth are you to be disciplined FOR ? And she more than anyone should know that she is not entitled to make baseless allegations but must prove that her complaints are accurate and significant. And discus, this, as suggested, with the CCMA

3
Posted by: Deubel | 2005/12/13

CCMA = Council for Concilliation, Mediation and Arbitration.

Reply to Deubel
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/12

www + labourguide.co.za/section_ccma.htm

Reply to ASP
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/12

CCMA ?

Reply to ASP