Question
Posted by: Mistry | 2008/01/15

work is very miserable

Hi All<br><br>I sent a post not so long ago, with regards to my promotion from hell. My work environment consumes me so much to a point where i can't sleep at night, and I have this sense of fear, you know like "im going to be found out" or something, i am constantly on guard! I get very relieved at the end of the day, I just want each day to go by as quickly as possible. I have discussed my unhappiness with our HR Manager, and she understood where I was coming from and promised to look for a solution as in like, put me in another department. I am in agony, please help

Well, it sounds as though the HR manager is most likely to help you find relief in any immediate sense. But also it could help to see a CBT style counsellor, to improve your sense of self-confidence and regain control. And, as sj wisely says, seek to enrich other areas of your life in the meantime

2
Posted by: mistry | 2008/01/15

thank you for your kind words

Reply to mistry
Posted by: sj | 2008/01/15

I too know how you feel. My best advice is try to occupy your time away from work with other things. For me work has become a means to an end and I decided not to let it get me down. I try and do different things after work like study, play with the pets and spending time with my loved ones. Have faith, now that you have approached HR things will take a turn. Make sure you document all your meetings with them

Reply to sj