Question
Posted by: Renat | 2013/12/05

work colleague wants sex

This lady at work wants to have sex with me. She dresses up everyday and asks me how she looks and to feel her stockings and to hold her while she is adjusting her shoes. And she gives me this look like she wants to eat me or something. She is real pretty. She is married and i am single 10 years her junior. Should i do her? i really want to.

6
Posted by: David | 2014/01/20

Are you gay? Seriously, are you? If you don't want to do her send me her number boet. I'll tap that quick quick.

Reply to David
Posted by: Merlin | 2013/12/29

How do you know she wants sex with you - did she say it - or are you just hoping?

Reply to Merlin
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/12/20

FUCK HER

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/12/11

doggy that shit - kyle

Posted by: ED | 2013/12/09

Be very careful this is a slippery slope. If you at anytime after doing the deed offend her it could go badly for you. I suggest you keep well clear and politely refrain from any advances. There are legal consequences bedding a married woman that could be costly. Just say no or like Nike prefer now days "Just don't do it" Good luck

Reply to ED
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/12/09

fuck her