Question
Posted by: enigma | 2005/11/21

work changing my personality

I am tired, confused, frustrated and am going out of my mind.
I have been working for a company for 7 years now. I have moved up in position from sales to different positions, i am currently the Brand Manager and i am 28 years old. The problem is I work for an asshole who firstly has no respect for anybody, he treats his staff like sh.t, and he hates to pay you what you are worth. Ive sat with the same salary for 3 years. I know i should be looking for something else, but jobs are very hard to find. I work late almost every night and alway give 150% but why should i when my company only gives me 60%. Even my personality has changed as i worry about money, and stress about everything else.
Sorry about all the moaning, just need to vent.

Jobs can indeed be hard to find, but that needn't stop you looking --- or finding one. Vent away. Do you have any access to your asshole manager's boss ?

1
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/21

just cos work is hard to find doesn't mean that you shouldn't try and get another job......... 7 years in one company... .in these times... and still being in your 20's.... you're going to stagnate anyhow....... you need to get out and see how other companies operate... it will do your career good in the long term..... why put up with all that nonsense if you're so good at your job and so committed???? .... if that is true.... there are many employers who would be willing to have you on board.... and who will appreciate your skills and commitment........

Reply to ...