Question
Posted by: Pink happines | 2005/07/14

Work

I don't really know what's wrong with me but am so bored at work.
I feel as if there is not much work to do, i mean since Monday it like i lack the energy to do thing. Is anybody as bored as i am? I sit infront of the PC day in day out, is depressing and my eyes aren't getting better either.Apart from earning an income i really lack the motivation to work, i don't think i like my job very much.

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Star | 2005/07/15

This is just a quote from women 24. Maybe this will cheer you up.

"Other people have cool jobs. Some of them do, but even in cool jobs, people have to cope with working hours, the secretary who looks like a snoek, 1-ply toiletpaper, greasy canteen food and hovering retrenchements. Jobs entail work – and if it was all fun and games, your friends would be paying their employers, not the other way round."

I am in the same position. Feels like you are wasting your life. We can do something about it but so we have the guts to pull through. We all get in a comfort zone where we feel safe, and then we all get work PMS. Thats when you just want to get out and away. When this passes and we get bored with the idea, something new happens and we get busy at work and forget about everything we mouned about, until next month. We all go through the same senario, even if you feel alone, there are more people with you than you think.

Have a fab weekend, at least we can look forward to that every week!

Reply to Star
Posted by: Pink happiness | 2005/07/14

Amen to that! i feel as if am wasting my potential by not doing real work.

Reply to Pink happiness
Posted by: CJ | 2005/07/14

Join the club.

My boss is away and has been gone for 3 weeks already...

I am desperate for some real work, not just filing!

Reply to CJ