Question
Posted by: Dean | 2004/11/04

Woring spots

I have red spots not on my penis but above it and below my waist. Where my pubic hair is the part above my penis. ive had them for about a month now. the spots are not on my penis. but they are at the top of my pubic hair more towards my waist than my penis. what is it could it be from sweat or what

Dean, it could be due to sweat or to a superficial fungal infection. You can try something like Normospor®2-3 times a day for a week, but if that doesn’t help the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.