Question
Posted by: Crushed | 2004/03/11

WOOOHOOO!!

YAY! I spoke to my bf today (thats going away) and he said that if i'm willing to try then he'll try to to make it work, and we'll make plans to see each other, even if it is a long distance thing. So all is well :) I'm so relieved, I can sorta stop stressing so much now. Some things are just meant to be together :)

Dear Crushed, well, Wooohooo to yooo, too ! Sounds promising, and at least something you have both agreed to. Let's see how it works out. Whatever the outcome, things'll work out much better now you've stopped stressing so much.

1
Posted by: Crushed | 2004/03/11

Hehe, yeah. If anything, i've learnt one thing from all of this.....BREATHE! And that I have no control over the outcome of every situation, so I've had to surrender. I have to just live, love, and accept.

Reply to Crushed