Question
Posted by: EM | 2008/01/08

wont give up

I hade 2 miscarage before. Last year I was blessed with a baby boy but he past away after 6 month. After that I discaved I'm pregnant again. I'm almost 20 weeks pregnant, worried what will happen this time. But I leave ever thin in God's hands.

You are past the time when miscarriages usually occur, but do see your doctor very regularly.

4
Posted by: EM | 2008/01/10

Mpums

I know the feeling. God will answer our prayers.
Have a Blessed Day.

EM

Reply to EM
Posted by: Mpums | 2008/01/09

EM
Wish you luck in this pregnancy,may God wipe your tears with a good healthy baby.
I also had a stillbirth in Aug and ttc for another one although I'm scared.
Take care

Reply to Mpums
Posted by: EM | 2008/01/08

hi PJ

Thank u 4 being positive 4 me.

Have a Blessed Day.

Reply to EM
Posted by: PJ | 2008/01/08

Hi EM
I believe that GOD let things happen a reason and Im praying for you that this baby survives and dont let anything come between you and God.

Sometimes in life when things happen we think that we are alone but our Mighty God is watching us.Last year I have lost my mother and after that I miscarried.

Just be strong for that baby and yourself.Dont let anything stress you out.
God Bless you

Reply to PJ