Question
Posted by: johnny | 2005/01/07

wondering times

Hi there, Dr Elna.
me & my girlfriend has been seeing each other now for 7 months & i love her 2 bits. well the feeling is mutual. we love each other very much, we even have discussed getting engadge. she makes me very happy, i haven't been as happy as this with someone for a long time.
the only thing is for the last months or so during intercourse i am losing my erection. we usually were able to have sex 3 to 4 times a day but not now. i am not sure what is happening, the thing is i am horny & i stay horney but i lose my erection.
i do not want this to have an affect on our relationship. do you have eany advice.

Dear Johny
Please send me your timeplanning schedule, as as much as most of us would like to make love 3 to 4 times a day, we have to work, sleep, cook, eat. etc, etc. How do you manage this?? Seriously though, you give no info on your age, health status, whether you smoke (the biggest cause of erectile dysfunction).

Please call the SASHA helpline 0860 100 262 and someone can assist you telephonically with your problem. Else see your GP, or contact us at the DISA clinic (011) 787 - 1222 for an appointment.

Dr Elna McIntosh

2
Posted by: =-= | 2005/01/07

Go girl, I agree with you that there is no planning involved. Do it when and where you want.

Reply to =-=
Posted by: Nymph(o) | 2005/01/07

Hi Elna

No planning neccessary to have sex even 10 times a day. My hubby and I doit early in the morning, just before we head off to work, at lunch time, straight when we get home and then sometimes all nite. It's good exercise, but sometimes as you say it just doesn't fit into u're schedual...

We've even done it in the bathroom at the mall.....very embarrasing, but atleast it was fun and exiting!

Reply to Nymph(o)