Question
Posted by: T.A | 2008/01/23

Wondering

Hi CS.For the past few days i have feeling anxious for no apparent reason and get so worried that im going mad..that i also get strange thoughts..I dont know if its becuase im getting married later on this year, and this year has so many new things for me to experiance.A little in sight would be great..

Well, at least I'm confident that you're not going mad ( and people who are, VERY rarely are aware of it and worried that it's happening ). But episodes of anxiety or panic can fel AS IF you are going mad. THe anxiety might be related to concerns about the upcoming marriage, and this, too, is rather normal though uncomfortable. See a good local shrink or at least a good local GP for a full assessment and a discussion of treatment options --- if this is primarily anxiety, common-sense counselling like CBT is usually best, rather than medication, except for possibly a short initial period. I'm sure you will be fine

1
Posted by: T.A | 2008/01/23

Thank You CS, I feel much better, Thought i was going looney...Just hope it goes away..Its scary.But thank You again.

Reply to T.A