Question
Posted by: can't remember | 2007/04/17

wondering

I have posted before about me & hubby separation because of financial issues so now i want to understand him because i am going kick him out of my life for good because he can't decide on what he want in his life. when ever there is a hope about our financial issues he sees us as this happy family again but if i doesn't happen he get so stressed and tell me that it is over. i love my man but i can't sacrifies for nonsense. so last week i told him that when my financial problem is settled i am going to buy a house for my kids that they can call a home because i don't like wasting my money on renting and then he told me that he is going to rent forever meaning we will never stay together again as family that is when i got a picture that there is no life between us then i phoned him and ask him if he still want to be a family or what then he told me that is over then i don't have stress about because i have learned to accept things that i cannot change and i dont want my kids to grow in a family where there is no love it is all or nothing. a week went by i don't call him unless he aks me to or there is something i want to discuss with him so he is the one who calls us just to check on how are we doing me and kids(2) so yesterday i didn't talk to him the whole day at 7'clock pm he phoned me and i left my phone at when he called i got 29 missed calls from him and then he phoned again i was back and then he said he nearly came over to my place because he was worried that maybe something happen to us and i told him that we are fine and then he asked why i didn't call him at work so i lied to him that i didn't go to work because i wasn't feeling fine instead of i didn't call because it over between us so he is trying to be attached to me so how do u explain this?

sorry for a long one

Other than family therapy / couples counselling, I don't see how to make this communication with him more productive. He sounds ambivalent and copntradictory