Question
Posted by: Trouble | 2005/12/07

Wonderful!

Just want to say how wonderful you have all been to "Enough", this is a forum of great great value, your insight and strength has shone through, puting all your own problems aside and when really needed you are all there to give a helping hand. Well done! CS I'm sure will be proud of his forum :=)

Yes, indeed. I have always said that there are a remarkable number of excellent people on this forum, and situations like this show their excelennce so well. Let's hope that Enough will, in time, join our regulars and become well enough to help others by her example, too

2
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/07

Thank you.

One thing about this forum, we have our personal hassles, we have our battles between eachother here, like any normal family if you like, yet when it comes to the crunch, we all pull together, put aside our differences, and do what we all came here to do - help and be helped.

I'll extend my appreciation to everyone here too, and to CS for being open about treating us like adults. I used to post a lot on Sexologist forum, but not anymore because we have not been allowed to develop a culture there, not allowed to be people there. Here we can be who we want, and it works, even though its a roller coaster forum of good times and bad times. Right now, we're on a good roll here.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/07

What a nice accolade! I agree, I have received wonderful counsel here from CS and the others! I always come in for my daily chat and share !

Reply to Tango