Posted by: WONDER NET | 2004/11/10



Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive

Dear Wonder Net,

Extremely busy looking after his patients, doing trauma work and reconstructing not only bodies, but also lives. Sorry for not answering your questions immediately. But sometimes work gets in the way, and one needs to focus on patients who are injured and in need of help, rather than an expert forum.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Me | 2004/11/11

Let me give you the same answer that the surgeon would have given you, go and see a plastic surgeon for an eveluation of your problem.

If you have internet access you will be able to read up on any type of surgical question you may have.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Mitch | 2004/11/10

I agree I posted a question about 2 weeks ago and theres nothing. This is rediculous!!!!!

Reply to Mitch
Posted by: Hubby | 2004/11/10

I fully agree. if we are not getting responses they can close the forum down. Actually a fairly nice joke - people coming back everyday looking for a response

Reply to Hubby

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.