Question
Posted by: WONDER NET | 2004/11/10

WONDER NET

WHERE THE HELL IS THE PLASTIC SURGEON??

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Wonder Net,

Extremely busy looking after his patients, doing trauma work and reconstructing not only bodies, but also lives. Sorry for not answering your questions immediately. But sometimes work gets in the way, and one needs to focus on patients who are injured and in need of help, rather than an expert forum.

3
Posted by: Me | 2004/11/11

Let me give you the same answer that the surgeon would have given you, go and see a plastic surgeon for an eveluation of your problem.

If you have internet access you will be able to read up on any type of surgical question you may have.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Mitch | 2004/11/10

I agree I posted a question about 2 weeks ago and theres nothing. This is rediculous!!!!!

Reply to Mitch
Posted by: Hubby | 2004/11/10

I fully agree. if we are not getting responses they can close the forum down. Actually a fairly nice joke - people coming back everyday looking for a response

Reply to Hubby